I am a software developer using Python, C and Lua to write audio and music software for Linux.
- My software synthesis and Linux audio page.
- The DSSI Software Synthesis Interface, to which I've contributed.
- WhySynth, my flagship DSSI softsynth.
- hexter, another of my DSSI softsynths.
- ABCdb, a web-based tool for working with music notated in ABC format, providing database, deduplication, rendering, and analysis functions.
- Some Lua software I've written.
I play and teach piano and fiddle.
- fiddlesean.com has information about lessons, plus fiddle and piano resources.
- My band, Purple Heys, regularly plays contra dances in the Seattle area.